Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

November Favourites 2016

I love seeing monthly favourites from other bloggers and YouTubers because it’s a great way to find out about new products :) I'm going to try and post my monthly favourites on a regular basis. Here are my picks for November 2016:

1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation : This foundation is excellent for oily skin as it stays on all day/night without having to touch up. It's very buildable and is great for covering blemishes. I wear shade Desert Beige 2N1 (light to medium beige with warm neutral undertones). 

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Crush : This lasts all day and I find I never really have to reapply. It doesn't come off when eating or drinking and the shade is excellent for all skin tones.
3. Tarelette Eyeshadow Palette : The colours in this palette are so versatile and are pretty much all you need to create a basic everyday make up look. I use this every single day and the pigmentation is great and it stays on all day even without using an eye primer. 

4. Viktor and Rolf BonBon Couture Perfume  : This perfume smells so great and lasts all day. It smells a bit strong when you first apply it but that's how you can tell it's good quality and will have staying power. It's a very warm and sweet smell but is more sophisticated than other sweet smells like Pink Sugar. The notes are: Mandarin Accord, Peach Accord, Neroli Oil, Orange Blossom, Sambac Jasmine, Caramel, Sandalwood Accord, Patchouli, Vanilla.

5. Mac Prep + Prime Lip : I loooove this product so much. I always put it on before whatever lip product I'm wearing that day. It feels like a balm when you first put it on, but the trick is to wait for it to dry out a little bit on your lips and then it kind of makes them feel tacky then you apply your lip liner and lipstick and it will stay on wayyyyy better than if you didn't use it :) would highly recommend it if you haven't tried it.

6. Call it Spring Black Faux Leather Boots  : I've been wearing these boots pretty much everyday since I got them at 20% off day at the Avalon Mall. I got them at 30% off so I paid about $70 for them. They are lightweight and comfortable and go with pretty much every outfit. I'd say these will be my go-to boots for most of winter.

7. MacBook Air : I love my Macbook Air so much. I mostly bought it because I've had this itch to start a blog for so long and I knew the Macbook Air would be perfect for that. So far, I'm really impressed with everything about it and the price point was pretty reasonable :)

8. Snoogle Body Pillow : This pillow makes sleeping and relaxing so much more comfortable, especially while being pregnant. I'm not huge yet, so I haven't reaped the full benefits yet but anyone I know who's had a baby has highly recommended this pillow. It basically replaces the need for a boyfriend lolol jk Andrew.

9. Lays Classic Potato Chips : This is kind of a joke (not really :P) I decided that I would include my monthly craving in each Monthly Favourites post just so I could look back after my pregnancy and remember what weird cravings I had. I typically go for sweet stuff over salty, however, this month all I've wanted are plain chips. I never even liked plain chips before, they were actually the last kind I would ever choose, but for some reason plain chips are what I've been craving lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment